COVID 19 Information Page
Updated: 05/18/2020 Emergency? Go to an emergency clinic.
This page outlines our business procedure. If you need general COVID-19 information, please visit the CDC website.
CURRENT BUSINESS SCHEDULE:
Open for appointments on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday mornings. Patients visits by appointment only. Please call our offices at (609) 298-0900 to schedule an appointment.
Hours at right are still valid for phone calls / medication refills. Please give us patience during this time as our staff attempts to provide service to everyone. Due to the nature of visits (curbside pickup) our staff is not always in the building all the time. If we cannot answer your phone call, please leave a message or try back shortly.
Emergency? Go to an emergency clinic.
VISITS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
We are currently accepting new patients at our discretion as we work to prioritize service to our existing patients during our limited, temporary schedule. We apologize if we cannot handle your pet's condition at the moment but will work our hardest to do so as soon as possible!
Our current protocols exist for the protection of our staff under the guidelines published by the State of New Jersey and the American Veterinary Medical Association.
- When you arrive, PLEASE STAY IN YOUR VEHICLE.
- Call us at (609) 298-0900 and a member of our staff will come to your vehicle to obtain your pet(s).
- At this time, provide a list of needs, including: reason for visit, questions/concerns, needed medications.
- After treament/exam, your pet will be returned to your vehicle and an invoice will be provided. As usual, payment is expected at time services are rendered. We accept cash, check, and all major credit cards. We do not accept CareCredit or insurance company payments.
- When you arrive home, we highly suggest washing your hands thoroughly to reduce the potential spread of COVID-19.
Note: Pets will be brought inside for treatment/examination to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and the potential of the pet(s) getting loose outdoors.
2 ELBOW Cough into it
3 FACE Don't touch it
4 SPACE Keep safe distance
5 HOME Stay home if you can